Albuquerque Beekeepers

Urban beekeeping in New Mexico's largest city.

Hives + Bees (463)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We need some brood for a top bar hive ASAP!!

Hey top-bar beekeepers! Our hive swarmed and it looks like our queen didn't make it back from her mating flight; we need a comb with some b…

Started by Andy Young

0 May 27, 2019

Anyone have any experience with Flow Hives?

I keep hearing a lot about Flow Hives, pro and con.  But I have not heard from anyone with any actual experience. Does anyone here have ac…

Started by Mindless Rabble

1 May 22, 2019
Reply by Tom Byrd

My new Saskafraz queen was balled by her workers!

I've ordered a new queen from Oliveras Queenbees that will get here on May 31st. In the meantime I would like to calm my girls down with a…

Started by Kenneth H Jones

3 May 21, 2019
Reply by Kenneth H Jones

Queen needed

Opened my hives today, and found that one is very active and replete with honey, bees, pollen -- but no brood, and no queen spotted.  Are t…

Started by Zig (John Ziegler)

2 May 20, 2019
Reply by Zig (John Ziegler)

Summer Tanager

I recently installed a package of bees in our backyard (Corrales).  Shortly afterward, we had a new arrival in the back yard - a summer tan…

Started by Ken Duckert

6 May 20, 2019
Reply by Christianne Hinks

Mated queens

We will have some mated queens ready soon, and then throughout the summer. 505-515-7515 

Started by Justin Armstrong

0 May 17, 2019

Need Queen

One of my hives also is in need of a queen. Please give me either a call or text to 505-259-9939. Thank you. Joe

Started by Joseph R Crawford

0 Apr 30, 2019

Queen Cells Available

I have 5 swam cells in jars with a few bees available to anyone who would like them.  I am in the foot hills near Montgomery and Tramway.…

Started by Abq Beeks

0 Apr 20, 2019

5 Frame Nucs

San Juan Apiaries 5 Frame Nucleus Colonies Available We are again making available some of our over-wintered nucleus colonies & 2018 sp…

Started by John Gagne

6 Apr 17, 2019
Reply by John Gagne

Swarm list

I'm not sure who to contact so I'll post on the forum. I took the beekeeping survey and ended up on the bee removal page. However, I didn't…

Started by Carl Smith

5 Apr 7, 2019
Reply by Abq Beeks

RSS

© 2021   Created by Abq Beeks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service