Albuquerque Beekeepers

Urban beekeeping in New Mexico's largest city.

Sell/Trade + Donate/Volunteer (208)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Year, Big Changes

Hi Everybody! I wanted to let you know that I will moving to Northern California for at least a year to work for a commercial beekeeper and…

Started by Megan Mahoney

14 Jan 29, 2012

2012 Survivor Bees & Queens

Hello fellow beekeepers- we are now officially taking reservations for this 2012 season. We have updates on availability and pricing on our…

Started by Melanie Margarita Kirby

0 Jan 26, 2012

Eco Wood Organic Treatment and Preservative

I have been using Eco Wood Treatment and Preservative for several years now to protect my hive supers, tops and bottom boards.  Eco Wood Tr…

Started by John Gagne

9 Jan 13, 2012

Have a "honey" of a new year! NMBKs next meeting Jan. 27th

Hello all....my bees have been flying like crazy.  I need to check them to see if they have enough food.  I know many beekeepers who are fe…

Started by Megan Mahoney

0 Dec 31, 2011

NM Bee Collaborative Bee Nests available for sale online

Dear member of the Bee Collaborative community,  I thought you might like  to know that we now have colorful artisan nests available  24/7…

0 Dec 8, 2011

Top Bar Nucs for Sale!

Hello all.... I am now offering up a limited (5 or so) amount of top bar nucs for sale.  $150 for at least 4 drawn out combs, bees, brood,…

Started by Megan Mahoney

3 Nov 9, 2011

9/20 Dan Rather Report on bees and pesticides featuring Tom Theobold of Colorado

Forward from Tom Theobold of the Boulder County Beekeepers: Dear Beekeepers,     Most of you probably know that a report by Dan Rather on b…

1 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Janna Mintz

FW: An Airport for Bees

Interesting article about O'Hare Int'l airport using open space for bee hives with help from former felons.   http://www.good.is/post/bees-

0 Aug 25, 2011

Unknown Wasps near Hive

Hi all,   Yesterday morning I noticed about 50-100 wasps hovering above the ground near my hive. They don't seem to be bothering the bees.…

Started by Aly Sanchez

6 Aug 3, 2011

Las Conchas Fire Bee Study

The Las Conchas fire near Los Alamos has prompted inquiry about bee exposure from several organizations and researchers. For more info on…

1 Jul 22, 2011

RSS

© 2022   Created by Abq Beeks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service