Albuquerque Beekeepers

Urban beekeeping in New Mexico's largest city.

Mark Hamilton's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Justin, but I’ll pass. Can’t put that much more into it right now."

Mark Hamilton replied May 26, 2019 to Any packages available?

10 Jul 26, 2019
Reply by Johnathan

"I have heard that water will encourage them to move. They don't like wet ground."

Mark Hamilton replied Jun 10, 2016 to Ground bees

2 Jun 16, 2016
Reply by Shannon Miller

"Thanks. I'll contact you directly. The packages I installed earlier this year are no…"

Mark Hamilton replied Jun 3, 2016 to Queens, Package Bees, Nucs and Single Hives

4 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by Mark Hamilton

"By the deafening silence I take it the answer is 'No'.  :( Looks like they'll get st…"

Mark Hamilton replied Jun 3, 2016 to Bee packages (NOT package bees) available

3 Jun 5, 2016
Reply by Raymond Espinoza

"FWIW, I was one of the buyers who lost bees that year. I still haven't been 'made go…"

Mark Hamilton replied Apr 22, 2016 to Queens, Package Bees, Nucs and Single Hives

4 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by Mark Hamilton

"If you were in our neighborhood I'd say it was my citrus ;). I've had the greenhouse…"

Mark Hamilton replied Feb 8, 2015 to Pollen

5 Feb 13, 2015
Reply by John Gagne

"There is no minimum. It does not matter if it is a side job or a hobby. We are speci…"

Mark Hamilton replied Aug 1, 2014 to How much money can you make before needing a tax I.D. and reporting to the IRS?

4 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by Mark Hamilton

"If you are self employed and make more than $400 in a year you will need to file wit…"

Mark Hamilton replied Aug 1, 2014 to How much money can you make before needing a tax I.D. and reporting to the IRS?

4 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by Mark Hamilton

"We are in that area, and our bees are fine and very busy. Who reported the die off?…"

Mark Hamilton replied Apr 16, 2014 to Bee die-off in NE Albq

9 May 1, 2014
Reply by Susan Sewell

"We're in 87111, and I don't know if it's good or not, but I opened it a week and and…"

Mark Hamilton replied Mar 9, 2014 to are we there yet?

6 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by Camille Cunningham

RSS

© 2021   Created by Abq Beeks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service