Albuquerque Beekeepers

Urban beekeeping in New Mexico's largest city.

Melanie Margarita Kirby's Discussions (100)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Awesome! Was hoping to make the NMBKA meeting to congratulate TJ in person- --Melani…"

Melanie Margarita Kirby replied Feb 26, 2016 to Carr and Bradford Top Bar Article in Bee Culture Magazine

2 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Melanie Margarita Kirby

"Dr. Solheim will also make a short presentation at the NM Organic Farming Conference…"

Melanie Margarita Kirby replied Feb 17, 2015 to Sound Apitherapy- free lecture this Sunday 2/22 in Dixon

1 Feb 17, 2015

"I got to attend Paul's presentation at the recent North American Beekeeping Conferen…"

Melanie Margarita Kirby replied Feb 12, 2015 to Paul Stamets – How Mushrooms Can Save Bees & Our Food Supply

8 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Jeremy McKellar

"He did a presentation at the recent North American Beekeeping Conference which was h…"

Melanie Margarita Kirby replied Feb 12, 2015 to Paul Stamets – How Mushrooms Can Save Bees & Our Food Supply

8 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Jeremy McKellar

"Don't work too hard....heehee :) We look forward to hearing about your adventures up…"

Melanie Margarita Kirby replied Apr 5, 2013 to Package Bee Update Megan Mahoney

15 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by ron brooks

"Hi Tomas- I only now read your post- sorry for delay in responding. Can you email me…"

Melanie Margarita Kirby replied Apr 4, 2013 to Volunteers needed 4/27 for Girl Scout bee program request

2 Apr 4, 2013

"Hey Megan!!! Glad you are back. I'd love to chat with you..... I take it you are hea…"

Melanie Margarita Kirby replied Jan 2, 2013 to Package Bees for sale

18 Feb 16, 2015

"Yes, drought has a very significant role in how plants perform/produce and thusly, h…"

Melanie Margarita Kirby replied Sep 27, 2012 to Is drought causing low honey production?

3 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Howard Passell

"Great info. Some of our "older" pure honeys (like 5 years old and older) do separate…"

Melanie Margarita Kirby replied Sep 24, 2012 to Is it from Bees or from a factory?

3 Sep 24, 2012

"The news clip I saw was on at about 4am on KOB (?) Channel 4 news. They showed video…"

Melanie Margarita Kirby replied Jul 4, 2012 to Bees ABLAZE! Smoker Etiquette- please read :)

6 Jul 4, 2012

RSS

© 2021   Created by Abq Beeks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service