Albuquerque Beekeepers

Urban beekeeping in New Mexico's largest city.

Melanie Margarita Kirby's Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes- they have emerged from their cells. We used to offer queen cells but if mishand…"

Melanie Margarita Kirby replied May 23, 2012 to Virgin Survivor Queenbee delivery to ABQ

6 May 27, 2012
Reply by Melanie Margarita Kirby

"Hi Steve- we cage them in JzBz cages- same as our mated queens. They are installed,…"

Melanie Margarita Kirby replied May 22, 2012 to Virgin Survivor Queenbee delivery to ABQ

6 May 27, 2012

"I'll give you a buzz. We are currently downstate visiting family and getting ready t…"

Melanie Margarita Kirby replied Jan 2, 2012 to New Year, Big Changes

14 Jan 29, 2012

"AWESOME!!! Who are you working for? Mark and I will be conducting a couple of spring…"

Melanie Margarita Kirby replied Jan 1, 2012 to New Year, Big Changes

14 Jan 29, 2012

"Hi Chantal!!! Thanks for spreading the word. It will be a great day and I am really…"

Melanie Margarita Kirby replied May 3, 2011 to Tom Theobold- The Beekeeper who pulled the plug on the EPA to present at the Spring Sting this Saturday, May 7th!

2 May 3, 2011

"Hi Nasser- I loved every second of it, too! My curiosity as to the connections and d…"

Melanie Margarita Kirby replied Aug 30, 2010 to GRACIAS! Summer Seminar Success!

3 Aug 30, 2010

"Fantastic! Hope it isn't too peculiar or nasty of a removal- it sounds interesting!…"

Melanie Margarita Kirby replied Aug 10, 2010 to Bee Removal- Rio Rancho

6 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Glenna Rule

RSS

© 2022   Created by Abq Beeks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service