Albuquerque Beekeepers

Urban beekeeping in New Mexico's largest city.

I am bringing several loads of package bees from California in April 2012.  I will have 3 pound packages for $120.00 with cage exchange and 4 pound packages for $130.00 with cage exchange.  You will have a choice of Hygenic Italian or Carniolan.   I have descriptions of the queens on my website at www.nmhoney.com.  These are very gentle bees. 

If you are making top bar hives you will want to begin with package bees.  There have been many problems in the previous years trying to make top bar nucs for sale.

I have reserved 500 packages for April 2012 and about 1/3 of those are already sold.  Remember to order early.  Most packages are sold out by the 1st of March. 

I have several different routes from California I will follow dropping off packages as I go.  Send the name of the city you are near to ed@nmhoney.com and I will let you know where I will have a drop off point.

Views: 1426

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Marlene,

I have two delivery dates.  Please send me an email (ed@nmhoney.com) so I have your email address.  I am tracking all orders by email for record keeping purposes.  I have two delivery dates; one for April and one for May. Thanks, Ed 

I would like to get some bees if you haven't sold out already. I have a top bar hive and need some starter bees. I sent an email to you.

Marlene Brown

does anyone have any queens for sale?

RSS

© 2021   Created by Abq Beeks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service