Albuquerque Beekeepers

Urban beekeeping in New Mexico's largest city.

A friend of a friend has bees in a block wall in his yard. He lives near Tramway and Lomas. His camera doesn't work, so I can't confirm that they are honeybees, but he says he knows what honey bees look like. He does not want the wall destroyed. If he can call you about the removal, please send me your phone number. Thanks!

Views: 152

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My son in Four Hills has a colony in his brick wall too (most definitely honeybees).  If you get replies to the above please have them contact me too. 293-8301

Call Megan Mahoney at 681-5662. Please be ware that this type of work is not free. Expect to pay Megan's professional services. 

We have a couple of trap outs underway, plus an extra bait hive waiting for use.  We're a little stretched with other projects, but depending on circumstances might take on a couple of more.  Please call Patrik 255-1933

Hi Janna, call Megan Mahoney at 681-5662. Please be ware that this type of work is not free. Expect to pay Megan's professional services. 

Thanks Miguel.
We have a couple of trap outs underway, plus an extra bait hive waiting for use.  We're a little stretched with other projects, but depending on circumstances might take on a couple of more.  Please call Patrik 255-1933

RSS

© 2021   Created by Abq Beeks.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service